For the best of traditonal tempura in Tokyo, we invite you to try the culinary dishes offered at Horikawa. Using specially selected health-conscious oil, the market-fresh fish and vegetables are deep fried right before your eyes and made crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. Tempuras can be accompanied by "sashimi" and other seasonal dishes in a variety of different courses.
The private room in Horikawa offers table and chair seatings for private lunch and dinner gatherings.
Horikawa (Tempura) Menu
|Seasonal Kaiseki Lunch||¥4,000 and up|
|Seasonal Course Dinner||¥6,000 and up|
- Reservations required at least one day before.
- Tax and 10% service charge will be added to your bill.
- Please inform us if you have any food allergies or special preferences.
- The above menu is subject to change without prior notice.
|Sun. & Holidays||11:30am-9:30pm (L.O.) Lunch 2:00pm (L.O.)|
|Lunch||¥2,200 and up|
|Dinner||¥6,000 and up|
- Tax and service charge not included.