THE NEW OTANI CLUB LOUNGE
The New Otani Club Lounges are exclusively reserved spaces for New Otani Club members, available at several of our group hotels.
Due to the current situation regarding COVID-19, please note that some of the New Otani Club Lounges are closed, open for limited hours only, or limiting their services. We appreciate your kind understanding.
About the New Otani Club Lounges
The New Otani Club Lounges are open to all members of the New Otani Club.
Please present your New Otani Club membership card at the entrance. (A cardkey is necessary for the lounges at New Otani Inn Sapporo, New Otani Inn Tokyo, and New Otani Inn Yokohama Premium. Please inquire at hotel reception.)
- Members may invite up to two non-member visitors to join them in the New Otani Club Lounge.
- We kindly ask members not to accompany children under 12 years old to the New Otani Club Lounge.
Refreshments: coffee, teas, water, snack, etc.
Newspapers (English papers available at limited locations)
- Please note that amenities may vary at each lounge.
- Smoking is prohibited in the New Otani Club Lounge.
Please contact us here or call us at 0120-804408 (from Japan only, Open 10:00am-6:00pm, except for Sundays and Japanese holidays).
- Learn more about the New Otani Club here