Earn 5 points for every ¥100 spent on accommodation at Group Hotels in Japan or on dining at designated restaurants and bars.
Present your New Otani Club member card at check-in
Stay at the hotel
Pay by cash or credit card
Room charges and package room charges including tax and service charges (excluding certain services).
- Points are calculated at per-night rates.
- Point calculations do not include charges for mini bar, phone calls, laundry, or any fees other than mentioned above.
- When two or more members stay in the same room, only one member will be eligible to receive points.
- For members staying at designated Group Hotels, points will be awarded for up to two guest rooms including the member's own room (if payment is made by cash or credit card).
Enjoy drinks and meals
Present your New Otani Club member card at the time of payment
Pay by cash or credit card
Points will be awarded for :
Food and drinks or package plan charges including tax and service charges (excluding certain services).
- Please click here for DESIGNATED RESTAURANTS AND BARS.
- Points are calculated after each payment.
- Point calculations do not include charges for private rooms, floral arrangements, or any fees other than mentioned above.
- Amounts less than ¥100 are omitted.
- Points are awarded when all three of the following conditions are met.
- New Otani Club member card must be presented;
- Member named on the card must stay at designated hotels or use designated restaurants and bars; and
- Member must directly pay the hotel by cash or credit card. (Contracts can be arranged to earn points on billings by members who own or operate their own company or organization.)
- Payments for stays for which the reservation was made through travel agencies or Internet channels other than the official website of Group Hotels.
- Payments made to businesses other than designated Group Hotels, such as travel agencies.
- Payment which is not made by the member whose name is imprinted on the card.
- Future payments including bank transfers (except when a prior contract has been arranged for the hotel to directly charge a company or organization owned or operated by a member.)
- Payments made through the master account of an organization, convention or group.
- Payments made at banquet rooms as a part of a banquet package including room rates and use of designated restaurants and bars.
- Payments for invitation tickets, presale tickets or food vouchers.
- Other products and services designated as ineligible by hotels.
- Airline mileage may also continue be earned as stipulated by specific programs.
- Points may not be earned in conjunction with other point programs operated by specific hotels except as permitted.
- Points may not be exchanged for points of other programs.