- SHELL POOL
- 7.3SAT, 4SUN, 10SAT, 11SUN,
7.17.SAT - 9.1.WED
- 9:00am - 12:30pm
（last entry 11:30am）
1:30pm - 5:00pm
- *Open from 7:30am, during 8.9-22
- NIGHT POOL
- 7.17SAT - 9.17FRI
- 6:00pm - 9:00pm
（last entry 8:00pm）
- *Every Monday will be closed.(Except 8/9,16)
*Dates and times are subject to change without prior notice.
|STAYING NOC MEMBERS||¥1,000||¥500|
|STAYING NOC MEMBERS||¥1,000||—|
< WEEKENDS・HOLIDAYS > & 8/10～8/20
|STAYING NOC MEMBERS||¥1,500||¥1,000|
|STAYING NOC MEMBERS||¥1,500||—|
- CHILDREN (4-12 years old)
- NOC: NEW OTANI CLUB
- Entry to the Night Pool is restricted to guests 13 years or older.
- Parasol and two deckchairs: ¥4,000
- Deckchair: ¥1,000
- Bathrobe: ¥500
- Deckchairs are available for free during Night Pool
- No admission charge required for NOC Members during their stay.
Please inquire for non-members and children accompanying NOC members.
- Admission fees include tax, and use of towel, bathrobe, and locker.
- Please enter the pool area no later than 60 minutes before closing time.
- Admission may be limited during bad weather conditions or to avoid overcrowding.
- Persons with visible tattoos will not be admitted to the Pool.
- Children aged 12 years or younger must be accompanied by an adult.
- Infants with diapers (not toilet-trained) are not permitted in the main swimming pool and are only allowed in the children’s pool. (Please use swim diapers covered with separate bathing suit.)
- Please see here for a full list of the pool’s term of use.
HOTEL NEW OTANI MAKUHARI
2-120-3, Hibino, Mihama-ku, Chiba-city, Chiba 261-0021, JAPAN
- KAIHIMMAKUHARI STN.
- JR Keiyo Line
SOUTH EXIT (5 minute walk)
- MAKUHARIHONGO STN.
- JR Sobu Line(Local Service) & Keisei Line.
Keisei Bus (10 minute ride) to KAIHIMMAKUHARI STN. (5 minute walk)
OR Keisei Bus (12 minute ride) to Makuhari Messe(East Exit)