NEW OTANI HOTELS
A special discount of up to 50% is possible under the “Go To Travel” campaign. Stay in comfort and pamper yourself with delectable cuisine for dinner, all the while taking in the town of Omihachiman that offers historical shrines, centuries-old castle ruins, boat cruises, and magnificent panoramic views from Mount Hachiman.
Period: Until 1/31/21 (Sun) *except 12/30/20 (Wed) – 1/3/21 (Sun)
Package includes: ♦Breakfast (set menu of either Japanese or Western cuisine) *Breakfast buffet is currently unavailable ♦Dinner (at Teppanyaki restaurant “Ibuki”)
NOC members: ♦Check-Out at noon (normally 11:00am)
|Superior Twin (24m²)|
|¥29,900 and up (2 persons) +
¥7,000 and up worth of “Go To Travel” coupon
*normal rate: ¥46,000 and up
|¥44,850 and up (3 persons) +
¥10,000 and up worth of “Go To Travel” coupon
*normal rate: ¥69,000 and up
* Prices are for one room/one night, exclusively in conjunction with the ‘Go To Travel’ campaign.
* Additional charge of ¥2,000 per person to be charged for stays on Saturdays and days prior to holidays.
* Prices include tax, service charge, breakfast, and a night’s stay.
Take soothing dips in natural hot springs containing minerals that help smooth and beautify the skin, then enjoy tastes of local cuisine together with renowned premium Koshihikari rice made in Minamiuonuma city, just harvested this autumn.
Period: 10/1 (Thu) - 11/30 (Mon) 2020
Package includes: ♦Breakfast ♦Dinner ♦Check-In at 2:00pm (normally 3:00pm) ♦For dinner, guests will each have a pot of freshly cooked rice at their table ♦Gift of Minamiuonuma-made “Koshihikari” rice (1kg per guest) as a souvenir ♦50% OFF private hot spring bath use.
NOC members: ♦Check-Out at noon (normally 10:00am) ♦Welcome Coffee ♦Japanese Yukata (2) and towels (2)
|Room Type||NOC Members|
|NOC Members (22m²)||¥27,500 and up / 2 persons|
* Subject to bath tax of ¥150 per person.
* Prices will vary during holiday season and days prior to holidays. Please inquire for further details.
* Prices include tax, service charge, and a night’s stay.
* Photo is for illustration purposes only.