Thank you for your patronage to Hotel New Otani Makuhari.
In order to prevent the spread of COVID-19, we are taking every possible precaution, including efforts to ensure hygiene within the hotel. We hope to offer you a comfortable and pleasant experience while ensuring the safety of all our guests and employees.
We appreciate your kind understanding and cooperation.
Efforts at Hotel New Otani Makuhari
We at Hotel New Otani Makuhari are making all possible efforts to minimize risks regarding COVID-19, for all our guests and employees. The following are a few examples of specific measures we are taking.
- Encouraging and exercising frequent handwashing and gargling, and observing "cough etiquette"
- Sanitizing hands when arriving at and leaving from work, and monitoring of health conditions such as body temperature, etc.
- Not working when showing signs of illness such as fever, coughing, etc., and promptly seeing a doctor in such cases
- Disinfecting of guest rooms, public spaces and restrooms
- Pursuing individual efforts to enhance immunity, such as observing a balanced diet, improving quality of sleep, alleviating stress, and other measures to stay healthy
Hotel New Otani Makuhari will continue to follow updates from government authorities and take all possible precautions for the containment of the situation.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your kind understanding