Thank you for your patronage to Hotel New Otani Makuhari.
In order to prevent the spread of COVID-19, we are taking every possible precaution, including efforts to ensure hygiene within the hotel. We hope to offer you a comfortable and pleasant experience while ensuring the safety of all our guests and employees.
We appreciate your kind understanding and cooperation.
Efforts at Hotel New Otani Makuhari
We at Hotel New Otani Makuhari are making all possible efforts to minimize risks regarding COVID-19, for all our guests and employees. The following are a few examples of specific measures we are taking.
- Encouraging and exercising frequent handwashing and gargling, and observing "cough etiquette"
- Sanitizing hands when arriving at and leaving from work, and monitoring of health conditions such as body temperature, etc.
- Not working when showing signs of illness such as fever, coughing, etc., and promptly seeing a doctor in such cases
- Use of surgical masks when on duty
- Disinfecting of guest rooms, public spaces and restrooms
- Refraining from non-essential long-distance/overseas travel, including those for business
- Pursuing individual efforts to enhance immunity, such as observing a balanced diet, improving quality of sleep, alleviating stress, and other measures to stay healthy
- Avoiding places/activities that are considered to be high-risk, including gyms, karaoke rooms, live performances, large events, parties, etc.
Hotel New Otani Makuhari will continue to follow updates from government authorities and take all possible precautions for the containment of the situation.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your kind understanding
Important Request to Guests with Accommodation Bookings
We are currently requesting our guests who have recently been abroad to answer a brief questionnaire prior to their arrival. Please kindly contact us via the form provided at the following website, if you have a reservation to stay at Hotel New Otani Makuhari and have been outside of Japan in the past 14 days.
Go to web form
Thank you very much for your cooperation.
Temporary changes in Hotel restaurants and facilities
Due to the current situation regarding COVID-19, please note the following changes in restaurants and Fitness Club for the time being.
Fitness Club will be closed for staying guests and visitors.
As of July 6, 2020